WooCommerce Donations Plugin
- Donations can be shown as regular WooCommerce products or in the shopping cart itself.
- You can add local charities as non-taxable, non-shippable products.
- You can define donation amount options or assign a percentage donation on the cart total.
- If a user skips the shopping cart or goes directly to checkout, a donation link on the checkout page will be shown.
- Admins can add a donation percentage to apply to the purchases at checkout
- -e.g. “10% of purchases this month will go to the Red Cross in aid of Hurricane victims.”
- Set up Campaigns to track donations to difference causes or nonprofits
- View reporting on donations by campaign and see which performs best
How do I install the plugin?
1) First you buy it here, and must have WooCommerce core plugin installed.
2) Then login to your Dashboard / Plugins area and click Add New Plugin.
3) Then visit Dashboard / WooCommerce / Donations area, and start with the Settings tab.
There are no reviews yet.